A Note of Thanks

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hi everyone! It's been awhile since my last blog post and I am excited to be getting back into the swing of things after some unforeseen events. Today I have a card for PTI's Make It Monday Ombre Stenciled Backgrounds using the colors from this week's ColourQ along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch.



This technique was really fun! I blended a few PTI inks on a piece of white cardstock and then used one of the new PTI stencils to blend more ink on top. I die cut a flower and some leaves from the new anniversary set and stamped them. I stamped the sentiment on a small piece of white cardstock and then adhered everything to the card front. 

My Supplies:
Stamps: PTI Painted Petals
Dies: PTI Painted Petals
Ink: PTI Blueberry Sky, PTI Tropical Teal, PTI Hawaiian Shores, PTI Stormy Sea
Paper: PTI Stormy Sea, PTI Stamper's Select White
Accessories: PTI Modern Background Stencil Collection

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you're having an awesome weekend!




6 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job combining all of these challenges, Jenelle. I really like the ink blending and stenciling techniques you used on this card. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one beautifully made card with the colors and design! I love it, may try to CASE. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were missed, Jenelle, but certainly never lost your mojo. I love the colors you used, and your blending is so well done. Welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that background that you created. It is stunning! Really gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jenelle, love the combination of blues in your background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love the blended colors with the stenciled highlights - a perfect backdrop to the lovely flower. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate them :)

 
site design by designer blogs